21st February 2024
- It is important to note that no religion believes that the body is immortal or deathless, as it is evident that all bodies will eventually pass away.
- Believers are aware that there is something beyond the physical body that will experience either heavenly or hellish realms after death.
- It is also important to understand that just as thoughts come and go, so do our experiences through our senses and the mind. Nothing remains forever, and everything in this world is constantly changing.
- Anxiety and worry are emotions that arise from the ego, which refuses to let go of things.
- The ego's nature is to be possessive and to hold onto the hope of finding happiness in the ever-changing world of things and beings.